Miracle Mile Democratic Club
New Meeting Date:
Beginning January 2017, we will be holding our regular membership meetings on the first Wednesday of the month. Please join our mailing list or like our Facebook Page for meeting announcements.
Endorsements - March 7, 2017 Elections
- LA City Mayor: Eric Garcetti
- LA City Controller: Ron Galperin
- LA City Attorney: Mike Feuer
- LA City Council District 5: Paul Koretz
- LAUSD Board District 4: Steve Zimmer
- LACCD Board of Trustees Seat 2: Steve Veres
- LACCD Board of Trustees Seat 4: Dallas Denise Fowler
- LACCD Board of Trustees Seat 6: No Consensus
- West Hollywood City Council (2 Seats): John Heilman and No Endorsement
LA County Ballot Measures
- Measure H: YES
LA City Ballot Measures
- Measure M: YES
- Measure N: NO
- Measure P: YES
- Measure S: NO
We look forward to working on behalf of our endorsed candidates and measures!
The Miracle Mile Democratic Club is one of Los Angeles’ newest Democratic Clubs, representing the Miracle Mile, Fairfax District, Mid-Wilshire, Hancock Park, Park La Brea, and Greater Wilshire neighborhoods. We are chartered with the Los Angeles County Democratic Party.
The Miracle Mile Democratic Club was founded in early 2013 by a group of progressive Democratic community activists. By organizing Democrats throughout our borders, the members of the Miracle Mile Democratic Club use our collective strength to persuade the public officials of today while working towards the election of the public officials of tomorrow.