Miracle Mile Democratic Club
2020 Primary Endorsements
For more information on the Miracle Mile Democratic Club's Endorsement Process or to view all previous club endorsements, view our Endorsements page.
The State of California will hold its primary election on March 3, 2020. Go to LAVote.net to find your polling place!
United States House and Senate
- Congressional District 28: Adam Schiff
- Congressional District 33: Ted Lieu
- Congressional District 34: Jimmy Gomez
- Congressional District 37: Karen Bass
- Assembly District 50: Richard Bloom
- Assembly District 53: Miguel Santiago
- Assembly District 54: Sydney Kamlager-Dove
Los Angeles County
- Los Angeles County Supervisor District 2: Holly Mitchell
Los Angeles County Democratic Party Central Committee AD50
- Steve Bott
- Ilissa Gold*(Please note if you are voting absentee, Ilissa's name is on the second page)
- Mark R. Edwards
- Rachel Bracker
- Susan Sheu
- Nick Greif
- Murtaza Mogri
Los Angeles Superior Court Judges
- Office 42: Linda L. Sun
- Office 72: Steve Morgan
- Office 76: Emily Cole
- Office 80: David A. Berger
- Office 97:Sherry Lynn Powell
- Office 129:Kenneth M. Fuller
- Office 145: Adan Montalban
- Office 150:Tom Parsekian
- Office 162:Scott Andrew Yang
Los Angeles Unified School District
- LAUSD District 1: George McKenna
City of Los Angeles
- Council District 4: No Consensus
- Council District 10: No Consensus
When We Meet:
We hold our regular membership meetings on the first Wednesday of the month. Please join our mailing list or like our Facebook Page for meeting announcements.
The Miracle Mile Democratic Club is one of Los Angeles’ newest Democratic Clubs, representing the Miracle Mile, Fairfax District, Mid-Wilshire, Hancock Park, Park La Brea, and Greater Wilshire neighborhoods. We are chartered with the Los Angeles County Democratic Party.
The Miracle Mile Democratic Club was founded in early 2013 by a group of progressive Democratic community activists. By organizing Democrats throughout our borders, the members of the Miracle Mile Democratic Club use our collective strength to persuade the public officials of today while working towards the election of the public officials of tomorrow.