Miracle Mile Democratic Club
2020 General Endorsements
For more information on the Miracle Mile Democratic Club's Endorsement Process or to view all previous club endorsements, view our Endorsements page.
The State of California will hold its general election on November 3, 2020. PLEASE note all registered voters will be receiving a Vote By Mail (VBM) ballot October 5th. To learn more about your voting options go to LAVote.net!
Los Angeles County
- Los Angeles County Supervisor District 2: Holly Mitchell
- LA County Measure J (Re-Imagine LA County) YES
- LAUSD Measure RR (LAUSD Bond Measure) YES
- Proposition 14 (Funding for Stem Cell Research) YES
- Proposition 15 (Schools and Communities First): YES
- Proposition 16 (Repeal Prop 209) YES
- Proposition 17 (Allows Parolees to Vote) YES
- Proposition 18 (Allows 17-Year Olds who Will be 18 by the Time of the Election to Vote in the Primary) YES
- Proposition 19 (Changes Prop 13 Transfer and Inheritance Rules) YES
- Proposition 20 (Rolls Back Props 47 and 57) NO
- Proposition 21 (Expands Local Governments' Authority to Enact Rent Control) YES
- Proposition 22 (Rolls Back AB5 as to Uber and Lyft) NO
- Proposition 23 (Requires Doctors On-site at Dialysis Clinics) YES
- Proposition 24 (Expand California Consumer Privacy Act) YES
- Proposition 25 (Repeal Cash Bail) YES
West Hollywood City Council
Los Angeles Community College District Board of Trustees
City of Los Angeles
When We Meet:
We hold our regular membership meetings on the first Wednesday of the month. Please join our mailing list or like our Facebook Page for meeting announcements.
The Miracle Mile Democratic Club is one of Los Angeles’ newest Democratic Clubs, representing the Miracle Mile, Fairfax District, Mid-Wilshire, Hancock Park, Park La Brea, and Greater Wilshire neighborhoods. We are chartered with the Los Angeles County Democratic Party.
The Miracle Mile Democratic Club was founded in early 2013 by a group of progressive Democratic community activists. By organizing Democrats throughout our borders, the members of the Miracle Mile Democratic Club use our collective strength to persuade the public officials of today while working towards the election of the public officials of tomorrow.